Excavation Contractor Insurance
You offer high-quality work on each project. Your commitment to customer satisfaction, and attention to job safety shows in each job.
You’ve worked hard to build your business, investing time, money and energy to take care of your customers.
To protect your clients and business from the unexpected, we offer a comprehensive and reasonably priced excavation contractor insurance program and can promptly provide the certificates and bonds you need:
Note: All demolition by use of explosives must be subcontracted out.
- Premises – Operations
- Products and Completed Operations
- Premises – Medical Payments
- Contractual Liability
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Damages to Premises Rented to You
- Automatic Coverage – New Business
- Per Project Aggregate Limit – available
Additional Coverages Available:
- Loss of Income
- Business Personal Property
- Peak Season Coverage
- Water Back-Up, Sump Pump Overflow
- Equipment Breakdown
- Outdoor Signs
- Employee Dishonesty
- Ordinance or Law Coverages
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Business Auto
- Hired / Non-owned Auto Liability
- Workers Compensation
Inland Marine Coverage Options:
- Installation Floater
- Builders Risk
- Contractors’ Equipment
- Mobile Equipment
- Contractors’ Equipment Rental Reimbursement
- Contractors’ Equipment borrowed, leased or rented from others
- Computers, EDP equipment, data and media
- Accounts Receivable
- Valuable papers and records
Please call (615-452-4532) or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions or to set up an appointment for a free comprehensive review of your insurance.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that protects you, your employees, your customers and your business.